Round Two of the Program will provide a payment to assist travel agents and inbound tour operators and tour wholesalers (tour arrangement service providers, consistent with ANZSIC code 7220) (Eligible Businesses) who have been disproportionately impacted due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The objective of Round Two of the Program is to:
- Further assist Eligible Businesses who:
- continue to operate and are solvent;
- qualified and received a payment under Round One of the Program;
- did not receive a payment based on TTV under Round One; and
- continue to trade and meet their legal obligations to process refunds and credits to Australian consumers.
The intended outcomes of Round Two of the Program are to:
- further assist Australian consumers to receive refunds and credits for travel they were unable to undertake due to the impacts of COVID-19; and
- further assist Eligible Businesses to continue to trade or recommence trade, where possible.
Services Australia administers Round Two of the Program in partnership with Austrade and the ATO according to the Commonwealth Grants Rules and Guidelines (CGRGs).
Applications close 12am, 13th June 2021.